Assertiveness Basics: The 50-minute Communication Guide
Communication Skills. Confidence. Body Language. Stress Management. Social Dynamics. Personal Development.
- Massively enhance your assertiveness
- Boost your confidence & self-esteem
- Manage stress
- Communicate effectively
- Control your emotions
- Say “No” in the right way
- Manage your verbal and non-verbal message
- Open your mind
- Absorb the knowledge
- This course is written and presented by a medical doctor with 20 years’ experience in self-improvement training, coaching and counseling.
- It has been recorded and produced on a studio quality level.
- By enrolling in this course, you will get a lifetime access to the current content, as well as, BONUS MATERIAL .
- No risk involved! Watch our PREVIEW VIDEOS
- Over 50,000 happy students enrolled in our courses!
- Over 3800 TOP reviews!
In this short, 60-minute guide I will tackle the topic of assertiveness (The initial 30-minute guide has been extended with an extra 30 minutes of assertiveness life examples)
Many people think that assertiveness is only linked to saying NO and therefore they negate everything.
The truth is that assertiveness is actually the ability to behave and communicate with others in a strong and confident way.
Assertive individuals are able to capture people’s attention and convey their message in a convincing manner.
They create harmony during their interaction with others. And this is exactly what I will teach you to do in this course.
Remember, there is no risk involved. Watch our preview videos and confirm that this is exactly the course you need.
Enroll now and let’s get started!
- This course is suitable for anyone, who wants to massively boost their assertiveness, confidence and self-esteem
Created by Dr. Roy Naraine, Adam Naraine
Last updated 6/2019
Size: 827.09 MB