AZ-300 Azure Architecture Technologies Exam Prep 2020
Prove your Azure Architect Technology skills to the world. Complete AZ-300 course. Update as of Dec 2019.
- Know how to design solutions for the Microsoft Azure platform
- Pass the Microsoft AZ-300 Azure Architect Technologies test the first time
- Understand the main concepts of Azure, beyond the ones you normally use
- Be up-to-date on the latest updates to this ever-changing platform
- A free or paid subscription to Microsoft Azure
- Excitement to learn Microsoft’s constantly growing cloud platform
COURSE CONTINUALLY UPDATED SINCE LAUNCH – LAST UPDATE DEC 28, 2019
Complete preparation for AZ-300 Azure Architect Technologies exam.
FREE UPGRADE: This course will also contain the AZ-303 content when that exam is released.
Get your questions answered inside the course. A great value, since this course is updated as Microsoft changes the exam requirements over time. This course will be ready for you when you are ready to take the exam.
What students are saying:
- 5 stars, “Detail oriented approach with specific objectives identified and tailored to a realistic, achievable goal.” – Robert G.
- 5 stars, “Excellent for exam preparation!” – Sebastian R.
- 5 stars, “Clear and crisp explanation by the instructor” – Vishwanath P.
This course has been continually improved and covers the AZ-300 Azure Architect exam.
V3.6 December 2019 Updates. Exam update overview. 11 unique Hands-On Labs practice assignments added. New videos around Virtual WAN, Dedicated Hosts, RBAC access to storage, and Azure Front Door Service. New videos around Storage Account Failover and Application Security Groups. Re-recorded Peering section. Added Virtual Machine Cheat Sheet PDF.
Microsoft Azure is a skill in high demand in today’s large business marketplace.
- According to Microsoft, Azure is being used by 85% of the Fortune 500 companies, particularly with their hot Office 365 suite
- Use of Azure has grown 90% year-over-year
- Salary survey sites report that Azure Architects earn US$130,000 to US$170,000 per year across the United States
- Microsoft has more than 100 data centers, across 50+ regions and 10 geos, making it one of the largest data centers in the world.
This course is the complete study preparation course for AZ-300 exam: Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies. Passing this test gives you the “Microsoft Specialist: Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions” certification.
I’m quite confident that this is the most complete training course targeted specifically at the exam.
While the technology world is full of “buzzwords” and “flavors of the month”, the cloud is a real paradigm shift in the way solutions are designed and architected. There are now so many reasons why you should include Azure cloud technology in your solutions design that there are almost no reasons why not to do it.
Cost savings is the one that catches the attention of businesses. Some companies are spending millions of dollars per month of their IT infrastructure, and every few years that hardware needs to be repaired and upgraded. Being able to reduce the capital investment and essentially rent powerful equipment on demand is quite a lot of upfront savings.
If you add in the scalability, flexibility, and worldwide reach of the cloud and the technology group sees the potential as well. You can truly do more with less.
This course goes through all of the requirements of the Microsoft exam AZ-300: Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies. Multiple videos are devoted to each sub-objective, and we cover the topic thoroughly.
Most of the courses and content you find online assume you already have expert knowledge of Azure and just tells you what to study, spending only seconds covering entire objectives. I can confidently say this course goes deep on everything you need to know.
If you ARE already an expert at many Azure topics, you can easily skip the sections that you already know and focus on the ones you have not yet had much exposure too. This is the benefit of having the complete course.
Each section has additional web-based resources for you to do further research and expand your knowledge beyond the requirements of the exam.
V1.00-V1.19 – 19 updates to the course over a 2 year period of the 70-534 exam
V2.00-V2.03 – 4 updates to the course over a 4 month period of the 70-535 exam
V3.0 December 2018 Updates. Once again, a complete update of the course. 6 new hours of video added. AZ-300 content.
V3.1 January 2019 Updates. New introduction section. Added more videos and a slight rearrangement.
V3.2 March 2019 Updates. 1 hour of new video covering the new requirements of AZ-300 exam. Clean up of old videos.
V3.3 July 2019 Updates. Added example of a performance test question.
V3.4 August 2019 Updates. Added Azure Architecture Center and Cloud Design Patterns lessons. 20 minutes of PowerShell live demos. Added custom RBAC example.
V3.5 September 2019 Updates. Update exam tips. Added subscription and resources video. Performance lab questions update. 1 new hour of Azure Basics for Beginners. New video on VPNs and ExpressRoute. New videos on Service Fabric.
V3.6 December 2019 Updates. Course intro videos re-recorded. Exam update overview. 11 unique Hands-On Labs practice assignments added. New videos around Virtual WAN, Dedicated Hosts, RBAC access to storage, and Azure Front Door Service. New videos around Storage Account Failover and Application Security Groups. Re-recorded Peering section. Added Virtual Machine Cheat Sheet PDF.
Microsoft, Windows, and Microsoft Azure are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. This course is not certified, accredited, affiliated with, nor endorsed by Microsoft Corporation.
- Senior technical people with exposure to Azure
- Those interested in passing the Azure AZ-300 test
- Technical architects who want to learn more about designing for the cloud
Created by Scott Duffy • 200,000+ Students, Software Architect.ca
Last updated 1/2020
English [Auto-generated], French [Auto-generated], 5 more
Size: 4.07 GB