Basics Of Flat Design Illustrations In Canva
Creating basic flat design illustrations in Canva for Social Media Posts and Video Thumbnails
- This Is A Basic Graphic Design For Beginners Using Free Software Course.
- Learn how to make basic flat design illustrations in Canva for Social Media Post And Video Thumbnails
- How to create a basic flat design thumbnail images for videos
- How to create an basic flat design illustrations for social media posts
- Learn the basics of Canva
- Achieve a basic understanding for composition, color design, and layout in flat imagery
- No prior knowledge or experience is required.
- Thirst for the knowledge to create flat design layouts!
- This Course Is Taught In English.
Discover how to create the prevalent basic flat design illustrations that are on social media posts, blog posts, video thumbnails and more! During this course you’ll create create a coffee cup. a stack of memos, and a cell phone. This Is A Basic Graphic Design For Beginners Using Free Software Course. Throughout this course you’ll learn to:
- Create a thumbnail image for videos
- Create an image for social media posts
- Learn the basics of using Canva
- Learn about composition, color design, and layout in flat imagery
- No prior knowledge or experience is required
We have a 30-day 100% money back guarantee, so if you aren’t happy with your purchase, we will refund your course – no questions asked!
This Course Is Taught In English.
- Anyone who is interested in the basics of flat design illustration in Canva for a cover image or other online media.
- New self-taught social media marketers, graphic designers or those who are curious on the mechanics of creating basic flat design illustrations in Canva.
- Those who are seeking a new opportunity as a social media marketer or graphic designer with little to no experience.
Created by Phillip Dillow
Last updated 3/2020
Size: 470.72 MB