Beginning Laravel 9 – From Novice to Professional (2022)
Get from novice to professional in Laravel by learning the concepts and build real world projects
What you’ll learn
Learn the Laravel concept and how to apply it to build real-world projects
Practice your Laravel skills with challenges and assignments (solutions included)
Leverage Laravel Eloquent to communicate with any databases in easy and elegant way
Build 2 amazing real-world projects for your portfolio and become job-ready programmer
Write clean code with Laravel
You should be familiar with the basics of HTML and PHP
You should have basic understanding of Object Oriented Programming
** This course is updated in February 2022 **
Welcome to Beginning Laravel – From novice to professional! The most up-to-date resource online for learning Laravel!
This course uses a project-based approach to make sure you understand the concept and how to implement Laravel to build real-world projects that you can imagine.
What will you build in this course?
In this course, you’ll learn the fundamental of building dynamic websites and web apps using Laravel by building real-world projects.
The first project is the Contact app, a simple application to manage contacts. The user is able to manage (list, filter, add, show, edit and delete) contacts and companies that are related to the contacts. Users are also able to update profiles and upload photos.
The second project that we’re going to build is a simple blog. Users can list all posts with or without image thumbnails, and see the post details with SEO friendly URLs. Filter posts by category, or filter posts by the author.
What will you learn in this course?
Here is a partial list of the topics you’ll learn in this course:
- Working with Database. You’ll learn how to connect your app to your database, you’ll learn migration, seeder, Eloquent, Eloquent relationship and model factories.
- Working with Routing, Controllers and Views
- Rendering dynamic data. You’ll learn how to load data from your database and render them in your application
- Working with Form. You’ll learn how to build a form, validate the form and persist the data into your database
- Query Scopes
- Route model binding
- Form request validation
- Working with File Storage
- Blade Components, and
- Much more
By the end, you’ll be able to take what you’ve learned and build own Application you’ve dreamed about.
What are you waiting for? Join me today and let’s learn Laravel in an easy, effective and efficient way.
I always make this course as up-to-date as possible. Please check out the update histories below.
02/04/2022 – Added new section: Authorization
01/03/2022 – Added new section: Working with Blade components
20/02/2022 – Added new section: Build a new project with Laravel 9
10/01/2022 – Update course curriculum to support Laravel 8
01/01/2022 – Added new section: Working with File Storage
06/05/2020 – Added Handling File upload
04/06/2020 – Added N+1 Query Problem & Eager Loading
02/03/2020 – Added new contents about tidying up the code
- Updated contents on Setting up Local development environment
- Added fresh content about Authentication in Laravel 6.x
12/15/2019 – Added new content about Query scopes
11/20/2019 – Added fresh content with Laravel 6.x
04/02/2018 – Added course contents About customise Authentication with Laravel 5.6 Includes:
- Authentication redirection
- Basic Login Form customisation
- Advance Login Form customisation
Who this course is for:
- This course is meant for students already familiar with the basics of HTML, PHP and have basic understanding of OOP
- PHP Developers who want to take their skill to the next level
- Anyone who want to learn Laravel in efficient way
Created by Eding Muhamad Saprudin, TutsPrime Online Education
Last updated 4/2022
Size: 6.84 GB