Build an Advanced Keylogger using C++ for Ethical Hacking!
Take this course to learn how to code a fully functional keylogger in C++ for use in Windows!
- A fully functional keylogger built from scratch in C++!
- Feel confident in coding similar programs in C++.
- A custom keylogger made for use in Windows compiled in the latest version of C++.
- Get answers to every question you ask about C++ and about making this keylogger!
- This course will be much easier if you have some prior knowledge of C++.
If you want to learn to code at an advanced level in C++ or build your own fully functional advanced keylogger from scratch for learning ethical hacking, I think you might love this course! In this course you will see exactly how to create an advanced keylogger starting from nothing by literally following the steps I take as I make it!
This keylogger is capable of recording all the keyboard and mouse input! It can even record independent of the language settings because it logs the physical keys on the keyboard first. Next, by using an arbitrary keymap with human friendly names, it translates the machine keys to something that we can understand. It also possesses mail sending capabilities so you can just schedule the logfile to be sent via mail, lets say every 12 hours. In addition to this, it will also keep the logfile encrypted. Therefore, we will create another program which will be able to decrypt the logfile on your end.
For learning C++, this is an ideal course because it is completely hands on learning that provides a functional end product! Some future features that will be added to the keylogger course as I develop them will include but are not limited to taking screenshots, capturing clipboard content (copy-paste), recording website URLs, and so on! Take this course now to get immediate access to the videos and to get answers to every single question you ask in the course!
As an information technology professional myself, I realize what the final product of this course is capable of. I trust in creating this that you will use it for good and for learning. If you choose to use this keylogger for any illegal or immoral purposes, you risk losing a lot. This is only for educational purposes. The keylogger that you are going to see will be able to cause some serious damage, so please use it in a legal and responsible way.
Thank you very much for reading this and I hope to see you in the course soon! If you have any suggestions in regard to the functionalities of the keylogger, feel free to send me a message or post your requests here.
- If you have already taken ethical hacking courses, this course will give you an advanced tool to continue learning with.
- When you are trying to advance your learning with C++ using hands on tools and coding new programs, this course should be very helpful.
Created by Ermin Kreponic
Last updated 9/2016
English, Turkish [Auto-generated]
Size: 3.64 GB