Clear and Simple VMware vSphere 6.5 Foundations VCP – Part 2
Want to learn about VMware vSphere? This course is full of demos, diagrams, and clear explanations of vSphere concepts.
- Manage host clusters, High Availability (HA), Fault Tolerance (FT), and vMotion.
- Troubleshoot ESXi, vCenter, and Virtual Machines
- Monitor vSphere using performance charts and alarms.
- You should have a basic understanding of vSphere Concepts.
- You should complete Clear and Simple vSphere 6.5 – Foundations (VCP6-DCV) Part 1
Are you looking for VMware vSphere Training? Do you want to learn from an experienced trainer who makes complex concepts simple and easy to understand?
I am a VMware Certified Instructor who has taught thousands of hours of live training directly for VMware. Most lectures in this course are 5 – 15 minutes long. A few deeper topics are slightly longer. This course gives you an understanding of vSphere foundation concepts.
VMware vSphere is everywhere. Non-virtualized datacenters are a thing of the past, and in order to stay relevant you must understand vSphere. This course builds off my “Clear and Simple vSphere Certified Associate” videos, and gives you a deeper understanding of vSphere.
You will learn about vSphere concepts like host clustering, High Availability (HA), vMotion, and Distributed Resource Scheduler (DRS). I will also provide live demos of many common tasks that you may need to perform as a vSphere Administrator using the vSphere Web Client.
This course will also help you prepare for the VMware vSphere 6.5 Foundations exam. I can also provide Lab Rentals with manuals that you can use as a companion to this course.
- Administrators that need to learn vSphere fundamentals.
- Anyone who plans to take the vSphere Foundations Exam.
Created by Rick Crisci
Last updated 7/2019
English [Auto-generated], Indonesian [Auto-generated], 3 more
Size: 496.86 GB