Ethereum and Solidity: The Complete Developer’s Guide
Use Ethereum, Solidity, and Smart Contracts to build production-ready apps based on the blockchain
- Understand the why engineers would want to create an app with Ethereum
- Build compelling blockchain applications using the Ethereum Blockchain
- Design, test, and deploy secure Smart Contracts
- Learn the true purpose and capabilities of Ethereum and Solidity
- Use the latest version of Ethereum development tools (Web3 v1.0)
- See practical examples to comprehend what the blockchain and mining are
- A Mac, PC, or Linux Machine
Smart Contracts? They’re here. The Ethereum Blockchain? Covered. Solidity? Yep!
There can be no understating it: Ethereum and Blockchain technology is the most disruptive force in years. Companies cannot hire developers who understand blockchain technologies fast enough, but there are a tiny number of resources published to help you truly understand what blockchains are used for, let alone build apps with them. That’s the purpose of this course: to be the best resource online for learning about Ethereum, blockchains, and how to build apps with this new technology.
What tools and libraries are used?
The Ethereum tech ecosystem is in constant change. Don’t be fooled by other courses that mention how you’ll learn a dozen different libraries! Every library that you’ll use with Ethereum breaks and is deprecated on a near-weekly basis! Instead, this course will teach you how to assemble your own boilerplate package to develop, compile, and test Smart Contracts. By learning the core technologies, you’ll be prepared to adjust to Ethereum no matter how the ecosystem changes.
What is Ethereum?
Ethereum is a cryptocurrency much like Bitcoin, and it has been heralded as Bitcoins successor. Whereas Bitcoin currently has issues scaling with an increasing backlog of transactions, Ethereum is poised to surpass Bitcoin in performance, popularity, and value. Ethereum was created to help developers like you create applications focused around transferring money or value from one party to another.
What is Solidity?
- Programmers looking to leverage blockchain technology for advanced apps
- Engineers who want to understand Ethereum and how to build apps with it
Created by Stephen Grider
Last updated 12/2021
English [Auto-generated], French [Auto-generated], 6 more
Size: 10.59 GB