Full English Course: Intermediate Level
Complete English course to master your English grammar, speaking, reading, listening, vocabulary and more.
What you’ll learn
Have a better knowledge of the structure of English grammar.
Upgrade your, listening, reading and writing with better English grammar structures and comprehension.
After the course, you can get better scores for English grammar exams like A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, TOEFL, IELTS, and TOEIC.
Improve your English Listening and comprehension skills through listening to different English accents: American, British and Australian.
Be able to better understand spoken English.
We strongly recommend taking the Beginner and Pre-Intermediate courses before taking this course.
Please check course content and lesson previews to make sure we can help you with your goals.
This My Teacher Academy course has been trusted by more than 50,000 students looking to improve their English speaking and comprehension. Carefully crafted by our English speaking experts, our teaching method combines traditional lectures with interactive practice packets to cater to every learning style.
Develop a solid understanding of the English language with a course that has been created with you in mind. Gauge your understanding of the material every step of the way with checkpoint reviews, so you can complete the course with confidence.
This course includes:
- Grammar and practice packs as well as vocabulary lessons with everything you need to easily improve your English.
- Downloadable (pdf) material for easy access.
- Review tests throughout the course to monitor your progress.
- Subtitled video lectures explaining the grammar topics in a very easy to understand way.
- Various exercises to assist in comprehension of material including real TV examples.
Begin learning English at your own pace and improve your skills through our high-quality courses and resources – all designed for adult language learners. You can find business English courses and online speaking & exam preparation classes on our site.
This course contains the equivalent grammar and vocabulary to:
- The “Preliminary English Test (PET)” level from the Cambridge University in the UK.
- The B1 level in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
- A 57-86 points at the TOEFL exam (Test Of English as a Foreign Language).
WHAT WILL YOU GAIN AFTER THE COURSE:
After finishing this course you will be able to have a deep knowledge of the English grammar, and be capable of reading and writing using advanced English grammar, as well as being able to have a solid grammar base to have a perfect conversation in English.
Taking this course is the way to perfect your grammar knowledge as you will learn the differences in use between most verb tenses.
You will be asked to do review tests in order to make sure you gained a solid knowledge of the English grammar taught in this course.
Who this course is for:
- This course is oriented to students who want to improve their English from a lower level to a higher – intermediate level.
Created by My Teacher Academy
Last updated 3/2022
Size: 329.08 MB