Functional Safety According to ISO 26262 – Crash Course
Master the principles of functional safety and learn how to comply with ISO 26262 in this 4-hour crash course!
What you’ll learn
Automotive Safety Processes
Be able to understand basic software and hardware engineering concepts
Whether you’re already familiar with functional safety or seeking a fresh perspective, this 4-hour crash course has got you covered.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll gain from our course:
- Discover the principles of safety and functional safety and how they combine to create safer cars.
- Master the structure of ISO 26262 and learn how to integrate it into your daily workflow.
- Cultivate a robust safety culture within your organization and educate your team to ensure flawless implementation.
- Learn how to generate a variety of work products that are crucial for complying with ISO 26262.
- Uncover how to organize your data and analyze it to determine safety goals for your vehicle’s systems and components.
- Examine your hardware thoroughly to ensure that safety goals are never compromised, and learn about fault taxonomy.
- Evaluate risk and residual risks from hardware failures and perform FMEDA to calculate hardware metrics.
- Gain a deep understanding of the development model proposed by ISO 26262, from vehicle design to individual transistors and bits.
- Verify and validate the safety concepts developed at different stages to ensure that your vehicle meets the highest standards of safety.
Join me for this comprehensive course that promises to give you a thorough understanding of functional safety. Register now and prepare to take your career to new heights!
Who this course is for:
- Automotive SW Engineers
- Automotive Software Engineers
- Automotive Project Managers
- Automotive Engineering Professionals
Created by Paul Danci
Last updated 3/2023
English, Simplified Chinese [Auto]
Size: 7.26 GB