How To Become An Outstanding Solution Architect
Learn all the soft and hard skills you need to take your architect design skills to the next level
- What is a solution architect?
- Soft skills that will make you a great architect
- Common pitfalls in large IT projects
- Master architectural patterns
- A hands-on case study to hone your skills
- Learn Unified Modeling Language
- Design for quality attributes
- Design for deployment and testing
- … and much more!
- You need a Windows, Mac or Linux laptop
- You should be a beginner, intermediate, or advanced IT professional
- Optional: Knowledge of C# and .NET – this course is language-agnostic!
- Optional: Visual Studio 2017 Ultimate for creating UML diagrams
- Optional: Rational Rose for creating UML diagrams
- If you don’t have Visual Studio or Rational Rose, you can use a free online UML design tool
- That’s it!
Last updated on November 21, 2017 – added homework results
Are you a developer, or a lead developer, or a solution architect in an IT project team? Would you like to learn how to become an outstanding solution architect?
The solution architect is the person who creates the high-level abstract technical design of the entire solution, and this design is then handed over to the the development team for implementation. The architect is responsible for all technology decisions in the project. This is an extremely important role.
The job also has a really nice pay, it comes with a lot of responsibility, and you get to talk to pretty much everybody in the organization, including the executives and the CEO. This is an extremely high-level and important function to be in.
Would you like to learn how to become an outstanding architect?
Let me help you!
I will teach you all the skills you need to become an outstanding solution architect. I will not only teach you how to create an awesome architecture design, but I will also teach you all the soft skills you will need to really shine in this role and make an impression on your peers.
This course contains a lot of material to get you on your way. We’ll cover how the architect operates in an IT team, which soft skills are required to become an outstanding architect, and which extra responsibilities you can take on to really make an impression on your peers.
I will teach you how to create great architectures, we will discuss all common architecture design patterns, and I will also show you how to design these patterns in UML. And we’re going to look at all important quality attributes and architecture concerns. Finally, we’ll take a closer look at caching, exception management, and deployment scenarios.
Why should you take this course?
Are you preparing for a job interview? Or are you in a large IT project right now? Are you the lead developer and do you wish to become a solution architect? Or are you already an architect and want to take your skills to the next level? Then this is the course for you!
30 day money-back guarantee
This course comes with an unconditional, Udemy backed, 30-day money-back guarantee. If you are dissatisfied with the course for any reason, simply request a refund and get your full purchase amount back, no questions asked.
This course today contains over 7 hours of video content. Enroll now to benefit from the current price and get free lifelong access to all of the content.
- Beginner, intermediate, and advanced IT professionals who want to learn how to become an outstanding solution architect
- Professionals who are about to take an architect job interview and need to prepare
- Solution architects in large IT projects who want to brush up their skills
Created by Mark Farragher
Last updated 9/2019
English [Auto-generated], Indonesian [Auto-generated], 4 more
Size: 1.99 GB