Hybrid Work Management: How to Manage a Hybrid Team
Learn simple tactics that help you set up, plan, manage & evaluate your team’s hybrid work model in the new workplace
What you’ll learn
Set up a hybrid work model the right way
Maximize the advantages of remote and in-office work
Create a fair and inclusive hybrid work environment
Prepare for the future of work
Analyze, plan, manage, and evaluate a hybrid work model
Define the right success factors for hybrid work
Transition back to the office post-COVID
Currently manage (or plan to manage) a hybrid team
No special knowledge is required to enroll in the course
Learn a step-by-step process that helps you manage your hybrid work arrangement effectively while creating a fair and inclusive environment for your employees.
This is a short course (approx. 75 minutes) that gives you everything you need to know about how to transition to a hybrid work environment in a post-COVID world.
You will learn how to gain the benefits of a hybrid workplace model and maximize the advantages of remote and in-office work.
Master Simple Tips That Help You Navigate a Successful Hybrid Work Model
- Understand the different hybrid team models and how to set one up for your team
- Assess your team’s roles and preferences to design the right flexible work arrangement
- Plan your onsite and remote activities to optimize your hybrid workplace model
- Transition back to the office by implementing special considerations post-COVID
- Run your hybrid meetings effectively and ensure fairness among your remote and in-office employees
- Evaluate the effectiveness of your hybrid team using the right success factors and KPIs
- Become a more inclusive hybrid leader
The future of work is hybrid, and both employees and employers want to find the best balance between working from home and working from the office.
After taking this course, you’ll learn how to prepare your team for the new hybrid workplace, and understand how to lead your team more effectively.
Content and Overview
The course contains over 15 lectures and 75 minutes of content. It is designed for any manager or leader who manages hybrid teams.
The content includes four main sections (analyze, plan, manage, and evaluate), and each section includes simple steps that you can follow.
The course is delivered in a format that is easily digestible for busy professionals (each video lecture is less than 5 minutes long).
The course also includes free downloadable handouts (included in the materials):
- A Job Perspective Analysis handout (in PDF format) to help you assess your business hybrid model
- An Employee Perspective Analysis handout (in PDF format) to help you assess your team hybrid model
- A Hybrid Team Evaluation handout (in PDF format) to help you evaluate your team’s hybrid arrangement
Here’s are the steps that are covered in the course:
STEP 1: Analyze
- Analyze your team’s hybrid work arrangement
- Assess the hybrid work model from a job perspective (roles, tasks, and business & customer requirements)
- Assess the hybrid work model from an employee perspective (flexibility, work/life balance, fairness, and inclusion)
- Combine the analysis and design different hybrid work options
STEP 2: Plan
- Plan your team’s hybrid work arrangement
- Consider hybrid plans for both operations (“run-the-business” activities) and projects (temporary endeavors)
- Reconfigure the hybrid office
- Plan a hybrid work policy
- Special considerations for transitioning post-COVID
STEP 3: Manage
- Manage your hybrid team the right way
- Promote the right culture among your hybrid employees
- Run your hybrid meetings effectively
STEP 4: Evaluate
- Evaluate your hybrid team’s effectiveness
- Define your success factors (both hard and soft metrics)
- Capture and analyze data for feedback
By the end of this course, you’ll be armed with a comprehensive end-to-end process that you can implement right away with your hybrid employees.
There are no requirements necessary to enroll in the course, and you can learn the material at your own pace.
★★★★★ “Excellent, succinct, and relevant content. Great to have those additional job aid resources. Short lecture format helpful.” – Pamela James
★★★★★ “This was a very thorough review of setting up, planning, managing, and evaluating a team’s hybrid work model in the new workplace. Now if only the top leaders would review this and implement from the top down. Thank you!” – Amy C. Johnson
★★★★★ “Excellent flow of ideas and useful tips and summaries! The course instructor has an engaging approach in his videos to keep us focused while learning useful tips on how to manage teams in a hybrid format.” – Lamis Jomaa
★★★★★ “Great course with genuinely usable practices and tips. As my team is about to enter into Hybrid working following lockdown this will be invaluable.” – Zoe Gibson
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
If you are not satisfied with the course for any reason, you may return the course within 30 days of the purchase date.
Ready to Start?
Click on the “Buy Now” or “Enroll Now” button in the top right corner of this page and start learning how to manage your hybrid team effectively.
Who this course is for:
- Managers and leaders who plan on managing hybrid teams
- Experienced hybrid leaders who want to validate that they are managing their hybrid teams the right way
Created by Hassan Osman
Last updated 9/2022
English [Auto], French [Auto], 5 more
Size: 247.51 MB