Java for Complete Beginners
The Course Where Programming and Fun Meet! Learn JAVA from Scratch With PLENTY of Free Resources and Challenges.
- The core skills needed to program any application
- Have a concrete understanding of the fundamentals of JAVA
- Be able to build simple but useful applications
- Have a very well-rounded knowledge of programming
- Learn any new programming language with ease
- Become familiar with variables, loops, conditions, object oriented programming concepts, and more advanced topics
- A device that supports JDK and JVM installation (such as a laptop or PC)
Q: What will I learn in this course?
Ans: You will learn the fundamentals of Java. We will initially learn about variables, conditions, loops, arrays, operators, and user input. Then we will take a closer look at classes, objects and methods. Finally we will go over fundamentals concepts of Object Oriented Programming: Inheritance, Encapsulation, Polymorphism, and Composition.
We will not merely glance over these topics but get a thorough understanding of what they are, how they work with each other, and what role they play.
Q: How will this course be taught?
Ans: The videos will compromise of two parts: paper and computer. We will not directly dive into coding but rather gain an understanding of what the concept is and why it is important (on paper). Then we will move to the computer where I will lay out the syntax of the concept for you and give you ample of examples and mini challenges to strengthen your understanding of the concept.
Additionally, I will link a document for each video which will go over what we learnt and will include additional resources for you to check out. I will also link the source code for each video.
Once you have a good understanding of the concept, there will be a video where I will present you with multiple challenges at the start of the video and spend the rest of the video solving each challenge I presented, explaining every line of code and the general logic of the solution.
By the end of this course, the hope is that you have a good grasp of the concepts introduced in this course and are able to utilize them effectively.
- Anyone who wants to learn java
- Anyone who wants to begin programming
Created by Rupal S
Last updated 9/2019
Size: 2.33 GB