Learn 2D Game Design – For beginners
Learn how to create amazing 2D game design in Inkscape
- The basics of Inkscape and Game Art Design
- Design and animate a 2D game character
- Design a beautiful game background
- You only need a PC or Mac for this course
- You will need Inkscape installed on your computer
If you have an amazing game idea, and you wish to develop your own custom graphics, this class is for you!
I’m going to teach you how to use Inkscape, a free design software, and create all the game art you need in order to develop a 2D game!
Because Inkscape is a vector graphics software, the assets you create will be scalable and also highly versatile. You will create them once and then you can use them on any device and also any resolution! From iPhones to desktop computers.
You will learn the core concepts, tools, and functions and you will be able to develop fully functional 2D Games.
Learning the basics of Inkscape and Game Art Design will put a very powerful and useful tool at your fingertips. Inkscape is very easy to learn, it has amazing documentation, and is one of the most used tools for creating vector arts.
- 2D design passionate students
- Students interested in Inkscape and 2D games
Created by Huzefa K
Last updated 5/2019
Size: 2.00 GB