Learn Appium and Browserstack Integration From Scratch
Learn about browserstack services, appium-browserstack integration and why we need to use cloud services for mobile apps
What you’ll learn
Automating Android and iOS App using Appium and BrowserStack
Inspecting elements using Appium and BrowserStack
Inspecting elements using Appium Inspector and Browserstack
Debugging mobile app traffic using Browserstack
Running Mobile App tests in parallel on different devices using Browserstack
Basic Knowledge of appium commands
Basic knowledge of java
Did You Know By Using BrowserStack You can-
1. Create Appium mobile automation scripts on as low as 4GB ram system.
2. Create Appium mobile automation scripts without android or ios devices, even without mobile emulators or simulators.
3. Find Xpaths of android app XML and iPhone app XML without using android SDK /Appium desktop or Xcode tools.
4. You can debug network traffic just like chrome
5. You can automate the ios app on windows without using mac or iPhone.
Browserstack and other mobile device cloud tools such as sauce labs, perfecto and kobiton have gained tremendous popularity in the last 5 years as the world is going on mobile, who does not have a mobile app right?
One key aspect of mobile app automation is running the large test suites on cloud devices so in this course we will be learning the following items-
1. Automating Android App using Appium and BrowserStack
2.Automating iOS App using Appium and BrowserStack
3.Using BrowserStack to find elements of the Android App.
4.Using BrowserStack to find elements of the iOS App.
5. Running Browserstack through Appium Desktop to find coordinates and XPath.
6. Running Mobile App tests in parallel on different devices on Browserstack
Who this course is for:
- SDET, Automation Engineers, Mobile App Testers, Devops
Created by Chandan Mishra
Last updated 12/2020
Size: 859.83 MB