Learn to Code with Python
The complete Python bootcamp for 2022. Learn Python 3 from beginner to expert. Build complete Python applications.
What you’ll learn
Master programming in Python, a popular language that powers codebases in tech companies like Instagram, Pinterest, Dropbox and more
Dive into the mechanics of Python’s data structures including strings, lists, dictionaries, tuples, and sets
Apply your knowledge to solve common interview questions, algorithms and coding challenges
Explore a dynamic curriculum with videos, quizzes, written assignments, in-browser coding challenges and more
Progress from core language fundamentals to advanced features like classes, decorators and unit testing
A Windows, MacOS, or Linux computer
An Internet connection
A modern text editor (Visual Studio Code is installed and used in the course)
Persistence and dedication!
- The course is extremely well organized with tons of great explanations and exercises for each and every topic imaginable! The instructor is a very good teacher, and gives great feedback, while rapidly answering any questions you may have. Highly recommend the course to anyone interested in Python or programming in general. – Sathvik H.
- The most comprehensive and personalized learning experience in a programming course. Highly recommend to anyone interested, regardless of experience! – Danny N.
- The instructor is great. Everything is really well explained. Appropriate for complete beginners as a intro to programming if that is needed. Also good if you are coming from other languages. The instructor also speaks super clearly. – Jon
Learn to Code with Python is a comprehensive introduction to programming in Python, the most popular programming language in the world. Python powers codebases in companies like Google, Facebook, Pinterest, Dropbox, and more. It is used in a variety of disciplines including data science, machine learning, web development, natural language processing, and more.
Over more than 58 hours of video content, we’ll tackle the language from A to Z, covering everything you need to know about Python to be an effective developer in 2020.
The course is jam-packed with:
- 58+ hours of video, with new content added frequently
- FREE 300-page PDF study manual with all the code samples written throughout the course
- 60+ coding challenges that you can complete in your browser
- 40+ multiple-choice quizzes
- 35+ written assignments
- Complete programming projects including Texas Hold-Em Poker
Learn to Code with Python is designed from the ground up to take you from novice to professional. Complete beginners are welcome; no prior experience is needed! Over 400+ videos, we’ll work our way from language fundamentals to advanced features. Topics covered include…
- Setup & Installation
- Data types
- Functions and Methods
- Control Flow
- Lists and tuples
- Exception Handling
- The Python Standard Library
- Unit testing
- Regular Expressions
- Virtual Environments
- Web Scraping
Throughout the entire journey, I’ll be coding alongside you step by step in the code editor. You’ll also have the opportunity to test your knowledge through numerous coding challenges, quizzes, and written assignments.
Python holds a special place in my heart — it was the first language I ever learned! I’m honored to be able to pass on years of knowledge to a new group of avid learners. Whether you are a novice who’s never written a line of code before or an experienced developer looking to dive into a new language, there’s something for you to enjoy in Learn to Code with Python.
Thanks for checking out the course!
Who this course is for:
- New developers eager to tackle a powerful but simple programming language
- Existing programmers looking to learn Python, the world’s most popular programming language
- Anyone eager to learn the most in-demand skill set of the 21st century!
Created by Boris Paskhaver
Last updated 4/2022
Size: 19.71 GB