Life Coaching Certification Course (Beginner to Advanced)
A comprehensive online training that delivers in-depth understanding of the key elements of the Life Coaching profession
What you’ll learn
Help people to establish goals that naturally motivate them.
Create practical action plans to help people attain their goals.
Raise awareness in people with robust questioning processes.
Coach people through change and modifying unhelpful behaviour.
Communicate with people in a way that builds trust and rapport.
Develop essential people skills & increase your social awareness.
Compassionately examine unhelpful beliefs, attitudes and habits.
Implement a valuable set of perspectives and coaching models.
Fast-track your personal growth and professional development.
Cultivate self-awareness, self-discipline and social effectiveness.
How to design and deliver a succession of Life Coaching sessions.
PLUS: Get access to the exclusive online community support group.
No previous Life Coaching experience is required to enrol in this course.
Students are advised to take notes (for self-reflection purposes only).
This life coach training can be studied anywhere with an internet connection.
An MP3 version is also accessible for those who like to learn ‘on the go’.
Access your Life Coaching course from a tablet, smartphone or desktop.
Additional PDF course materials are included to assist your learning.
Are you exploring life coach training for the first time? Or are you interested in upgrading your coaching skills and exploring a new psychology-based coaching approach? Either way, this life coaching training course will present a complete life coaching process that can be put into practice right away.
Life coaches focus on the future and work to identify possible areas for self-improvement, personal growth and professional development. Coaching carries a highly-transferrable skillset and boundless range of potential applications; from management to advancing mental wellbeing, to teaching, parenting or even profound personal growth.
This Life Coaching Certification Course was created to equip you with all the fundamental knowledge and insights you need to establish yourself as a professional life coach. You will discover how to assist people in the process of defining their personal (or professional) goals, backed up with a time-proven strategy for converting these goals into physical outcomes.
Coaching is something you do, not just something you know. It’s a valuable life skill that matures over time, and, this particular training encourages reflective learning and practice. Just as you wouldn’t learn to drive by only reading a book, you will develop coaching skills as you relate what you learn to yourself and practice on other people.
As you learn how to coach people, you will quickly identify aspects of life you need to do work on for yourself. This life coach training presents an understandable process that focuses on the communication skills, perspectives and methodologies that can be used to help generate transformational results in peoples behaviours, attitudes, careers and even day-to-day relationships.
The coaching methodology presented throughout this training is based on 2000+ hours of coaching experience, varied in scope and incorporates new innovative coaching methods. This unique online learning experience will equip you with all of the knowledge, skills and resources you need to form a sophisticated and professional coaching practice.
In this Life Coaching Certification Course course, you’ll learn how to:
- Help people to establish goals that naturally motivate them.
- Create practical action plans to help people attain their goals.
- Raise awareness in people with robust questioning processes.
- Coach people through change and modifying unhelpful behaviour.
- Communicate with people in a way that builds trust and rapport.
- Develop essential people skills & increase your social awareness.
- Compassionately examine unhelpful beliefs, attitudes and habits.
- Implement a valuable set of perspectives and coaching models.
- Advance your personal growth and professional development.
- And much, much more.
Those who study life coaching commonly encounter paradigm-shifting insights that deepen their self-awareness and ability to improve in a variety of different life areas. Throughout the training, you will also learn the relationship between self-awareness, self-discipline and personal effectiveness.
Where many life coaching training courses centre only on goal-setting and emotional intelligence, this training program probes more in-depth into the psychology that motivates and influences all human behaviour.
In enrolling, you will receive lifetime access to eight modules of on-demand video teaching, alongside an extensive range of supplementary resources and other personal-growth orientated exercises.
During this training, you will gain a comprehensive understanding of what triggers human behaviour. With a range of demonstrations and focus on personal growth and effectiveness, this course will serve as a valuable resource for anyone who wants in-depth knowledge and understanding of the key elements of the coaching profession.
You will get lifetime access to over 46hrs of on-demand video and over 30+ additional course resources. There is no deadline for finishing the course, and you can fit it around your current responsibilities or at your preferred pace.
You can study this Life Coaching Certification Course anytime, anywhere and from any device. You’re protected by a full money-back guarantee – which means that you can enrol on the course today, absolutely risk-free.
Who this course is for:
- This Life Coaching Certification Course is open to all. It can be studied individually, or alongside another training course from the Achology (Academy of Modern Applied Psychology) curriculum.
- A typical draw to Life Coach training is the helpful nature of the field of study. Understanding human psychology can prepare students to improve the quality of their work and relationships in all spheres of life.
- Life Coach training serves as a solid foundation for CPD (continuous professional development). This training course is suitable for anyone interested in personal development or growth.
- If you want Life Coaching skills training of the highest standard, you have found it. The Academy of Modern Applied Psychology has a strong reputation for remaining at the forefront of affordable online training.
- Life Coaching training can be used in many compatible occupations such as nursing, coaching, social work, management, leadership, teaching, alternative therapy and human resources.
- Anyone who has an interest in learning Life Coaching, and has the opportunity to practice the people skills learned on the course, will benefit from enrolling in this Life Coaching Certification Course.
Created by Kain Ramsay, Achology Ltd
Last updated 12/2020
English [Auto], French [Auto], 4 more
Size: 59.23 GB