MATLAB/Simulink – Simulink Course for Electrical Engineering
Learn basics of MATLAB Simulink to simulate different electric components in MATLAB Simulink for electrical engineering
What you’ll learn
Understand what MATLAB is and its capabilities in MATLAB
Master the MATLAB Basics with step by step Exercises in MATLAB
Use MATLAB sufficiently as a calculator to solve your mathematical problems in MATLAB
Generate 2D & 3D plots in MATLAB
Create 2D animations in MATLAB
Create algorithms using the MATLAB programming capabilities in MATLAB
Import & analyze data from Excel & txt files in MATLAB
Perform symbolic mathematics using symbolic math tool box in MATLAB
Learn simulation of power electronics circuits using Simulink in MATLAB
Understand how to simulate AC-DC converters as half and full bridge rectifiers using Simulink in MATLAB
Understand how to simulate AC-AC converters as single phase AC choppers using Simulink in MATLAB
Learn how to simulate DC-DC converters as buck, boost and buck-boost regulators using Simulink in MATLAB
Simulate DC-AC converters such as half, full bridge and three phase inverters using Simulink in MATLAB
Learn how to simulate PV cell using Simulink in MATLAB
Learn about separately excited DC machine and how to simulate it using Simscape and how to model it using Simulink in MATLAB
Learn about different converters principle of operation such AC choppers, DC choppers, inverters and rectifiers
MATLAB simulation of the wind turbine
Cp plotting and lookup table in MATLAB
MPPT in MATLAB Simulink
How to obtain a complete grid-connected PV system in MATLAB
You should download & install MATLAB software
You should have a basic mathematical background
“Complete MATLAB/Simulink – Simulink Course for Electrical Engineering”
The only course out there with everything you need to know about MATLAB Simulink from A to Z.
Throughout the course you will:
- Learn about numerical & symbolic computing using MATLAB.
- Enhance your problem-solving skills in the field of programming and building algorithms in MATLAB.
- Implement MATLAB in your work and research.
- Create and manipulate Matrices which are the key to MATLAB programming.
- Learn how to use MATLAB in some elementary mathematics problems.
- Learn how to use MATLAB to produce 2D & 3D graphs.
- Learn how to build 2D animations in MATLAB.
- Learn how to use MATLAB as a programming language to build your own Algorithms.
- Learn how to import and analyze data to MATLAB.
- Get introduced to the symbolic capabilities of MATLAB.
You will also learn the simulation using MATLAB of:
- Single-phase half wave controlled rectifier.
- Single-phase bridge controlled rectifier.
- Single-phase AC chopper with R and RL load.
- A DC-DC converter as buck regulator.
- Boost regulator.
- Buck-Boost regulator.
- Single-phase half-bridge inverter.
- Single-phase bridge inverter.
- Three Phase Inverter.
- PV cell in solar energy using Simulink tool in MATLAB.
- How to obtain a complete grid-connected PV system in MATLAB.
- You will learn about separately excited DC Machines and how to:
- Model the DC machine in a no-load case using Simulink in MATLAB.
- Model the DC machine in presence of load torque using Simulink in MATLAB.
- Simulating the DC machine using the power library from Simulink in MATLAB.
- You will learn about Induction motors as:
- Construction and principle of operation of induction motor.
- Torque-speed characteristics of induction motor.
- Equivalent circuit and power flow of induction motor.
- Simulation of induction motor using Simulink in MATLAB.
- MATLAB simulation of the wind turbine.
- Cp plotting and lookup table in MATLAB.
- MPPT in MATLAB Simulink.
After Taking This Course, You Will Be Able To Distinguish Yourself as a MATLAB User & Programmer
If you’ve been looking for ONE COURSE with in-depth insight into MATLAB Simulation, take this course.
Thank you and hope to see you in our course for MATLAB 🙂
Who this course is for:
- High school and college students who want to learn MATLAB
- Researchers & engineers
- Anyone who wants to learn MATLAB
- Electrical and mechanical engineering students who wants to learn about MATLAB
Created by Rezk A., Ahmed Mahdy / Khadija Academy
Last updated 5/2022
Size: 5.77 GB