Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM, NAV, AX) Intro Training Course
Learn the Basics of the Hottest Technology in the Market Today! It’s a Combination of Microsoft Dynamics CRM, NAV & AX.
What you’ll learn
Students will have basic understanding of Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Students will have basic overview of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Functional Modules like Sales, Marketing, Service, Project Service, and Field Service.
Students will have basic overview of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Financials & Operations.
Students should have basic computer skills.
Students should be able to use Web Browsers like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or any other Web Browser to access internet.
What Students Are Saying:
Israel King says “One of the BEST courses I ever took. The training is very knowledgeable. I will definitely highly recommend. Will take more classes with him from now on.”
Vicky Rodgers says “This course gives a high-level overview of all modules of Microsoft Dynamics 365. The instructor is highly knowledgeable and explains concepts extremely well for beginners (even more so that the official Microsoft course).”
Hareram Singh says “Very useful for starting dynamics 365 as a consultant”
Vincent Teoh says “Quite a solid information for introducing the Ms Dynamics. Help me to recap all the flow process again.”
Michael Carrera says “Having taken Microsoft’s “Intro to 365″ – I have to say this is far superior. Abhay does a great job of covering all the details and keeping you engaged, while diving much deeper into the functionality and features of Dynamics 365.”
If you are looking to transition into Microsoft Dynamics 365 or you are already a Microsoft Dynamics CRM, NAV or AX Consultant or you are a business owner & want to use Microsoft Dynamics 365 for your organization, this course is for you.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 allows companies run entire business from end to end and also provides intelligent insights for quick decision making. It’s a complete cloud based application, so you don’t need to maintain expensive infrastructure in your premises.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is the hottest technology in the market today and if you want to transition your career in Microsoft Dynamics 365, then there is no better time then today to learn and grow.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 can be utilized for Sales Force Automation, Marketing Campaigns, complete Customer Service Management, Project Service Automation, Field Service, Financials, and Operations as out of the box functionalities.
In this course of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Online Training, you will learn the basics of Microsoft Dynamics 365 with a lot of practical examples and practical application demo.
In this course, you will learn:
- Overview explaining how this course is structured
- Register for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Step By Step
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales Overview with Terminologies, Process Flow & Navigation
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing Overview with Terminologies, Process Flow & Navigation
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Service Overview with Terminologies, Process Flow & Navigation
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Project Service Automation Overview with Terminologies, Process Flow & Navigation
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service Overview with Terminologies, Process Flow & Navigation
- Register for Microsoft Dynamics 365 For Financials
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 For Financials Overview with Terminologies, Process Flow & Navigation
- Register for Microsoft Dynamics 365 For Operations
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 For Operations Overview with Terminologies, Process Flow & Navigation
- Next Steps & Course Review
Take this course now & start learning this amazing and hot technology: Microsoft Dynamics 365 with this Microsoft Dynamics 365 Introduction Training.
I wish you all the very best & look forward to teaching you this amazing technology.
To Your Success,
Who this course is for:
- This course is for newbies who want to get started with Dynamics 365 Technology.
- This course is for existing Microsoft Dynamics CRM, NAV & AX Consultants to know what’s available in Dynamics 365.
- This course is for business owners who wants to know what’s inside Microsoft Dynamics 365 for their business growth.
- This course is probably not for you if you are looking for advanced topics or development of Microsoft Dynamics 365
Created by Online CRM Training (3E Consulting Private Limited), Learn MS Dynamics (www.learnmsdynamics.com)
Last updated 1/2021
Size: 415.18 MB
Thank you. Could you please add more Dynamics 365 courses?