Modern Marketing with Seth Godin
Highlights from The Marketing Seminar
- You’ll be able to understand modern marketing, spread your ideas and gain empathy for those you seek to serve.
- You’ll understand that marketing is not the same as advertising.
- You’ll be able to focus on changing your product or service so that “marketing” it feels easy.
- Do you care about the change you seek to make?
- If you’re trying to grow a business, change minds or impact our culture, marketing is what you do. And that’s all you need for this course… the desire to make something happen.
Serve your customers, grow your business, make a difference.
This is a course about getting the word to spread, engaging with the market and most of all, understanding how modern marketing can transform your project for the better.
Seth Godin writes the most popular marketing blog in the world, is the author of the bestselling marketing books of our generation, and is known for his live talks and online teaching. For the first time ever, highlights from his four months’ long group Seminar are now available as a self-paced solo course.
There are plenty of people who can teach you shortcuts and fast tactics. This is a course for people who are truly willing to understand instead. A course for people who would rather do it right than hustle and hassle people. Once you work your way through the more than 45 lessons, your strategy will become more clear, your empathy will deepen and you’ll begin to see the market as it is, instead of merely wishing it to be what you want. This video-highlights course includes all the lessons, but not the case studies or discussions.
More than 5,000 people have worked together learning from Godin’s Marketing Seminar, but you might prefer the solitude and adjustable pace of a solo course. If that’s what you’re looking for, this is a great place to begin.
Here’s what marketing legend Jay Levinson had to say about Seth:
Take Leo Burnett, David Ogilvy, Bill Bernbach and Mark Twain. Combine their brains and shave their heads. What’s left? Seth Godin.
Isn’t it time you did it right the first time?
- Change agents
- Brand managers
- Anyone who wants to make an impact
Created by Seth Godin
Last updated 4/2020
English [Auto-generated], Indonesian [Auto-generated], 6 more
Size: 2.78 GB