Next Amazona: Build ECommerce Website Like Amazon By Next.JS
Become a Senior Web Developer! Build a massive E-commerce app with NextJS and MongoDB
What you’ll learn
NextJS basics like setting up project, navigating between pages and data fetching
NextJS advanced topics like dynamic routing, image optimization, SSG and SSR
MaterialUI framework to build responsive website using custom theme, animation and carousel
ReactJS including decomposing components, context API and hooks
Next Connect package to build backend API
MongoDB and Mongoose to save and retrieve data like products, orders and users
PayPal developer api to make online payment
Deploy web applications on servers like Vercel and Netlify
React basics like component, state and hooks
Hello and Welcome to Next Amazona, a coding course to build an eCommerce website like amazon by NextJS. In this course, you will learn the essential tools and skills to design, develop and deploy a fully-function eCommerce website like amazon from scratch.
I designed this course for anyone seeking to develop a full-functional eCommerce website like amazon.
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to
- Design a responsive eCommerce website
- Create user and SEO friendly frontend
- Build a scalable backend
- Connect your ECommerce website to payment gateways
- Publish that on the internet
You will learn:
- Designing responsive ECommerce website using Material UI like home page, product page, sidebar, and navbar.
- Implementing frontend using NextJS like handling shopping cart, showing maps, beautiful charts.
- Building Backend Web API using next connect and MongoDB to handle authentication, providing report data, handling products and orders.
- Connecting to payment gateways like PayPal and make online payments.
- Publishing your website on the cloud servers like Vercel and Netlify
This course is for all-levels developers who want to be a professional frontend developers and find a job in more than 22 M job opportunities around the world
You need to know the basics of Reactjs like components, state, props, and hooks to start this course.
Feel free to take a look at the course preview and enroll if it is along with your ambitions.
Who this course is for:
- Web Developers and Designers
- Business owners who want to sell products
Created by Bassir Jafarzadeh
Last updated 7/2022
Size: 7.61 GB