Perl Building Blocks – An Introduction to Perl
Learn About Perl Programming, Perl Functions, Conditionals, Switch Statements, Arrays and Much More
- Understand Perl
- Implement Basic Perl Programming
- Understand Perl Functions
- Learn How to Work With Arrays
- Use Conditions in Perl
- Work With Switch Statements and If Statements
- Learn about Loops in Perl
- Open Mind and Willingness to Implement
- Notebook or Journal to Take Lots of Notes
You are about to learn about the Perl Programming language. Perl is being used to automate a number of IT related tasks including those used for ethical hacking.
In this course you will learn and understand the Perl programming language and you will get an understanding of the basics of Perl programming.
You will see practical examples of Perl functions and also you will learn how to work with arrays.
You will be shown examples of conditions in Perl and also get an overview of Switch statements and If statements in Perl.
You will also be introduced to loops in Perl and learn how effective they are to automate IT type tasks.
Take this course today – you are covered with a full 30 day money back guarantee
- Anyone wanting to learn more about the Perl Programming Language
- Anyone wanting to automate tasks with Perl coding
Created by Nikhil Parekh
Last updated 9/2016
Size: 192.26 MB