Power BI Masterclass – Data Analysis Deep Dive
Master Data Analytics and Visualization with Power BI. Microsoft Power BI beginner to advanced. Learn Power BI DAX
What you’ll learn
Create powerful and outstanding reports – WOW effect
Improve look and feel of standard reports
Learn to apply additional advanced DAX calculations
Apply tips and tricks when exploring data and creating reports
Taking the Power BI Masterclass series on udemy will prepare you to start your data analytics career
You can design Power BI Reports
You can generate valuable insights for yourself and your company
This course extends my other two courses “Power BI Masterclass – beginners to advanced” and “Power BI Masterclass – Expand Excellence”
It’s the 3rd course (6 in total) of the complementary Power BI Masterclass Series to help students to dive into Data Analytics Jobs
To get an indepth understanding of Power BI and it’s unlimited possibilities I highly recommend to check out the other five courses as well
This course covers advanced Dax calculations and visualizations not covered in the previous two courses
However everybody is free to join this course to extend his/her Microsoft Power BI Desktop capabilities
Your committment and willingness to learn
Fun! Creating outstand reports to impress you audience makes fun. Keep that in mind.
Microsoft Power BI Masterclass – Data Analysis Deep Dive
Why Power BI? In a world of data Business Intelligence / Business Analytics is in high demand. Companies are constantly searching for ways to make better and faster and smarter decisions. This heavily involves getting insights from their data. Small company or Multinational – data driven decision making is the key to success for ANY business in the world of tomorrow.
Because of that companies are drastically looking out for skilled employees and freelancers with the necessary capabilities to help them analyze and understand their data,
Since there is way more demand than supply it is a “War for talent”. And the competition will increase further. This environment is a bless for anyone who acquires the necessary capabilities and positions herself/himself
So back to the question. Why Power BI? Well, because…
MS Power BI is an andvanced yet easy to get started self service business analytics / business intelligence solution provided by Microsoft which is currently in very hot demand. From my personal experience I can tell you that companies will actively searching for you if you master Power BI. Diving into data & analytics can not only immensly improve your career opportunities but also your job satisfaction!
Power BI is also a great tool for datascience too. A lot of data scientists like to use it for visualizing and presenting the findings. Therefore learning to use this tool can also be a valuable skill for datascience jobs.
That is why I created the Power BI Masterclass series (master self service business intelligence in no time) courses to help you get started and dive into on of the hottest and best business analytics / business intelligence software currently out there. Power BI has a very strong active community and with Microsoft pushing this solution to it’s enterprise customers, Power BI has a bright future ahead. And you can be part of this future!
In this course together we continue our journey and increase our knowlege in DAX calculations further to derive more insights from our data. A great example dataset is included but you can also use your own data for exploration
In this course you will learn:
- How to gain additional insights in your data
- Additional advanced DAX measures which have not been covered in the first two courses yet
- How to apply best practices when creating reports
- How to improve the look and feel of your report to create the WOW Effect in your audience
- To create an awesome final report
The introduction video contains a preview of a report you will built during the course so check it out.
What we learn in this course might also help you later with your Power BI certification exam.
You can follow along with the provided learning material in Power BI on your own computer at your own pace. Exited! You should be. So how to learn Microsoft Power BI Desktop? Buckle up and meet me in the first lecture starting today!
Update: The complete Power BI Masterclass Series on udemy (I have aggregated some classes together to provide more content value per class for you. I really hope that serves you better!
1. Power BI Masterclass – beginners to advanced
2. Microsoft Power BI Masterclass – Expand Excellence
3.Power BI Masterclass – DAX, Excel And More
4. The Power BI Masterclass – Additional Tips and Tricks
5. Power BI Desktop – Data Prep Challenges
6. Power BI Masterclass – DAX, R and Gateways
7. Power BI Masterclass – Python Finance and Advanced DAX
8. Power BI Masterclass – the next level
9. Power BI DAX Fundamentals Mastering the Key Concepts
10. Power BI Masterclass Calculation Groups with Tabular Editor
11. The Power BI Service Masterclass
12. How to build a profit and loss statement in Power BI Desktop
If you find this course helpful then feel free to check them out as well. You can easily find them by checking out my Instructor profile.
best regards and happy learning.
Who this course is for:
- Students who have taken the “Power BI Masterclass – beginners to advanced” (first course)
- Students who have taken the “Power BI Masterclass – Expand Excellence” (second course)
- You want to become better at your job OR explore a new career opportunity
- You want get valuable insights from your data
- You want to master self service bi
- You want to extend your knowlege in advanced DAX calculations
- You want to apply best practices and customization when creating reports
- You want your reports stand out and “WOW” your audience
- You want to lay the foundations for a successful future in the era of data
Created by Dan We
Last updated 9/2022
Size : 1.03 GB