Prep for the LPIC-1 Exam 101-500: Linux System Administrator
Conquer the test with this extensive course that covers 100% of the LPIC-1 Exam 101-500 certification objectives
What you’ll learn
Explore all the LPIC-1 101-500 exam’s objectives in small digestible chunks
Examine basic to advanced Linux command-line concepts
Expand your Linux knowledge from simple keyword recognition to hands-on application
Uncover any misconceptions you had about working at the Linux command line
Walk the path with a guide to the mountain top of LPIC-1 Exam 101-500 materials
Gather the skills needed to perform your own explorations in the Linux environment
Conquer the difficult exam topics with help from a trained Linux expert
Prepare your brain to recall all of the LPIC-1 Exam 101-500 objective topics
Own your own Linux throne
Individuals who want to take this course should have general computing knowledge, and are either currently or recently employed in the IT field or are in college actively seeking an IT degree.
Those who wish to pursue this course’s material should have some exposure to Linux, such as interacting with a Linux desktop environment.
If you are seeking to pass the LPIC-1 101-500 exam, then this course is for you! This course provides coverage of 100% of the exam objectives and topics in an easy-to-digest format, and a practice exam to help test your knowledge.
In this course you will:
- Explore all the LPIC-1 101-500 exam’s objectives and concepts.
- Obtain basic knowledge on Linux topics, such as how to reach a Linux command line and distribution differences.
- Gather a basket of useful Linux term definitions, such as absolute directory references, kernel modules, inode numbers, and sticky bits.
- Participate in a guided-tour through advanced Linux concepts, such as screen multiplexers, messaging with D-Bus, and systemd mount units.
Obtaining your LPIC-1 certification demonstrates that you have the Linux skills to get the job done, and it increases your future salary potential. The Linux Professional Institute LPIC-1 certification is respected around the world, so you can get a job anywhere, even if the company is on the other side of the globe.
In this course, the over 270 items in the LPIC-1 Exam 101-500 objectives are divided up into bit-sized chunks. These chunks have been organized in an educational manner, instead of numerical, allowing you to better grasp concepts. You’ll watch a few video lectures that include exploring the objective items at the Linux command line. After that, you can take your own guided-tour through the concepts using hands-on labs. Each group of lectures has a practice quiz to help reinforce the section’s information, increasing the chances of permanently storing the concepts into your memory for later recall. There is also a complete practice exam at the end of the course to check your readiness for the real LPIC-1 Exam.
Who’s your instructor in this course? I’m an award-winning certified instructor who has taught Linux classes at the college-level and beyond for years. I am also a world-renowned author who has written several educational books on Linux topics. I also have personal experience with system administration and learning new-to-me operating systems. Therefore, I know how to break up concepts and order them for faster consumption.
If you want to pass the LPIC-I 101-500 certification exam, then this is the right course for you! Own your own Linux throne! Let’s get started.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for individuals who want to pass the first LPIC-1 certification exam (101-500).
- The materials in this course are built for both the individual who has little knowledge about Linux, and those people who are already Linux power-users but need a refresher.
- This course is also for individuals who are curious about Linux and would like to explore the Linux command line as a system administrator.
- This course is not for people who are seeking Linux review material for certification exams other than the LPI LPIC-1 Exam 101-500 exam.
Created by Christine Bresnahan
Last updated 6/2022
Size: 3.73 GB