Python for Penetration Testers
Hacking with Python
- How to use Python in Penetration Testing and Cybersecurity.
- You need basic Python coding skills and basic knowledge in cybersecurity and penetration testing to successfully complete it. You are welcome to take the course even if you do not meet the criteria, provided that you can get yourself on track on-the-go.
You’re a programmer and you want to get into cybersecurity. You’re in the right place because this course will teach you how to combine or use Python programming to greatly expand your skills as a cybersecurity professional.
Penetration testers and cybersecurity analysts often get into the situation of having to do repetitive work that takes away precious time from their active focus. Examples of such situations can be scanning targets, doing intensive enumeration, subdomain discovery, reconnaissance, and more.
This is where programming languages like Python become extremely useful. Mastering Python allows you to take your hands off these repetitive and mundane tasks, automate them through code (and make them faster) so that you can focus on the really mentally challenging aspects of your penetration testing and cybersecurity projects.
This course is the second in a two-course series, that together will develop your Python skills and enable you to apply them in cybersecurity and penetration testing.
- Developers who wants to break into cybersecurity and penetration testing.
- Cybersecurity professionals with basic Python skills who want to get their work done more efficiently.
- Anyone with basic coding skills who wants to learn Python for penetration testing.
Created by Cristi Zot
Last updated 2/2020
Size: 865.02 MB