Self Healing Through Prayerful Contemplation
A Conscious Integration of Divinity into Humanness (An Exploration)
- Use the power of prayer and contemplation to bring healing in one’s personal life.
- Appreciate one’s life from multiple perspectives.
- Use the power of personal prayer as a Divine force to bring radical change in one’s life.
- Grow in self-love, self-acceptance, self-awareness and self-compassion.
- Understand the limitations of the mind and its narrow framework in a non-judgemental way.
- Learn how to question, introspect and self-reflect on one’s own life to faciliate change and growth.
- No Prerequistes, other than an open mind and willingness to learn.
The intention of this course is to help one delve deep into one’s humanness (from many different perspectives) and understand the power of intentional prayer in the integration of one’s own divine nature into human matters. The purpose of this course is establish the fact that one’s existence is valuable and divinely maintained. The course uses the simple tool of “prayer” as in communicating with God to bring forth desired transformation in an individual.
It has been my focus to deliver the complex ideas this course presents to you in as simple a manner as possible. It is my hope that through this course, you will learn and grow through the content and shift from the inside-out.
- Anyone who wants to grow and transform through prayer and self awareness.
- A person who values prayer as a generative force and not from a purely religious framework.
- People who are seeking to gain greater value, meaning and fulfillment in their life.
- A person who is not looking for religious doctrine but is deeply seeking a meaningful connection with God.
- A person who is willing to use prayer based techniques to work on one’s limitations and shadows.
- A person who wants to take complete ownership of their life and live from a place of knowing, understanding and wisdom.
Created by Claire Rajan
Last updated 2/2019
Size: 295.88 MB