SOLIDWORKS Academy: A Comprehensive Course on SolidWorks.
A perfect guide to become a Certified SolidWorks Associate(CSWA) with Practical Examples, Quizzes & Hands-On Training.
What you’ll learn
Confidently able to create 3D Models.
Take with Confidence, Dassault Certification Program.
Perfect course to prepare for CSWA(Certified Solidworks Associate), Since it covers all the basics.
Use Solidworks for creating basics and complex Assembles.
Able to use Solidworks Simulation to simulate the product that you create in an assembly.
Use Solidworks for both Part & Assembly Drafting/Drawings.
Can able to crack interviews of Solidworks
No prior knowledge required, just need desire to learn.
Any Version of Solidworks after 2013.
This is a full-length course on SolidWorks. This course will take you on a journey from nothing to a “Certified SolidWorks Designer.” We have tried to make this course so comprehensive that you can get almost all demanding topics necessary in industries. This course is made on SolidWorks 2016. Since it’s a completely new version in SolidWorks so you will not face any problem with the older version as well as the new version.
Why you should take this course?
- Firstly this course is made by the professional expert, who has more than 5 years of teaching experience and he knows how to make student understand every tools and topics.
- There are 120+ Lectures covering almost all the tools that is important for Modelling in SolidWorks.
- This Course is made using SolidWorks 2016 which is having the latest interface, this will help you in understanding the new interface of SolidWorks.
- We keep on upgrading this course according to the feedback of the students, and all the upgrades are always free once you enrolled.
- We have covered the Motion Study & SolidWorks Simulation Add-Ins, with every details that you require for creating the simulation and different analysis like Structural Analysis & Thermal Analysis of the product and components.
- We have also included Sheet Metal Design in SolidWorks, which also covers design of custom forming tools.
- We are always there to help you, just ask your doubts, we will clear them as soon as possible.
Topics That We Cover In this Course.
Sketcher: We will learn basic tools that are required for sketching your 2D Designs, We will learn about basic shapes, basic modification tools, and some advanced tools
Part Design: This Module is the most important section in SolidWorks Since part modeling is what SolidWorks is famous for, So in this section, we will spend a little more time learning all the basics of part modeling in SolidWorks.
Assembly Designs: Assembly is yet another important topic in which we will learn how to assemble parts and sub-assemblies to create a complete product. Here we will be going to use different constraints for our assemblies.
Simulation: It’s an interesting section where we are going to see the basic simulation of our assembly products.
Drafting: In this, we will going to learn to produce our model into the drawing sheets with different views, like Standard Views, Section Views, etc. We are also going to see various annotations like Dimension, text, etc.
Overview of What you will learn?
- Brief understanding of the interface of the SolidWorks.
- How to create sketches using different sketch tools.
- How to use relations to define your sketch.
- How to create solid models with different Modelling tools like, Extrude, Revolve, Loft, etc.
- How to create User Defined references, like Reference Plane, Points & Line.
- How to apply textures of metals, plastics, rubber, etc. to the parts and product.
- How to use Different Pattern tools available in SolidWorks.
- We will cover some advance modelling tools, like Lofted Boss/Cuts, Multi-Shell, Helix, etc.
- How to assemble the parts in Assembly design workbench.
- Some Important Assembly Features, like Belt/Chain Drive, Fillets & Chamfers in an assembly, etc.
- After Assembly, we will simulate the product with Motion Study Interface.
- We will also learn to create mechanical analysis like stress analysis, thermal analysis for the product.
- We will create sheet metal parts using “Sheet metal design interface”
- We will going to see tools like Flanges, Walls, Extrusion, Default forming tools.
- We will going to create user forming tools as well.
- Finally we end this course with Drafting, we create standard drafting using First & Third angle projections.
- We will see different view tools, like Section View, Projection View, etc.
- We will learn different annotations like dimensions, text, leader.
- We will also learn to create Assembly drafting and Sheet Metal Drafting.
So, Overall it’s a complete course to learn SolidWorks. And Don’t worry about your doubts, we are always there to help you during this course, Just Ask!
Who this course is for:
- Individuals intending to learn the basics of SOLIDWORKS
- Individuals who wants to get started with 3D modeling
- Individuals wanting to get a better job via SOLIDWORKS skills
- Designers, Engineers, Makers, and Hobbyist
- Individuals who want to create their carrier in Product Design.
- HVAC Designers, Press Tool, 3D Printing.
Created by Vishal Pandey
Last updated 5/2022
Size: 10.13 GB