Solo Ad Secrets: Build A Private 100K+ Email Marketing List
Solo ads aren’t hard, but mastery of solo ads requires sales funnels, landing pages, tracking & some marketing know-how.
- Build a list of email subscribers who know you, like you, and trust you using solo ads before you start email marketing campaign.
- Learn about the biggest and best solo ad marketplace(for email marketing) on the planet, with rigorous traffic filtering, so you never get jipped, shortchanged, or ripped off buying traffic ever again.
- Use solo ads as a consistent and reliant means to generate leads in the Internet marketing/email marketing, biz op, self help, or weight-loss niches.
- Discover exactly what your end users want and need, on an automated and perpetual basis for email marketing.
- Develop relationships, rapport, and prestige all the while actually helping your end users for building a good list for email marketing campaign.
- Develop goodwill with your end users, so they confide in you, reply to your emails, and even become longtime fans for maintaining a good list for email marketing campaigns.
- Determine the best-selling and most reliant solo ad vendors/email marketing , using little-known but powerful techniques that are 100% evergreen.
- You should know how to use a computer at a beginner level.
- This course is essentially on the topic of list building and email marketing, a third party email autoresponder service is required.
You Realize That List Building Is The Best Way For Small Entrepreneurs To Make A Big Splash These Days…
Have you ever thought about building a highly responsive email list, but you’re stuck spinning your wheels, because you’re just not sure how to get started on the right track?
Are you frustrated trying to build a responsive list of leads who know you, like you, and trust you?
Then you’ll love the perfect intro to lead generation using solo ads!
Check it out, and finally have the freedom and confidence that’s only possible when you have a list of truly responsive leads who ultimately become lifelong fans.
I’ve Sent Over One Million Promotional Emails! Discover The Hard Lessons I’ve Learned…
Don’t waste your time, or your hard earned cash on “incomplete” list building and lead acquisition training.
You should enroll in this course and allow yourself to build massive authority, prestige and rapport in your niche that’s only possible when you connect with your end users in the right way.
At the end of the course, you will generate leads for your Internet marketing, biz op, self-help and other mass market offers consistently and reliably.
And You’ll Crack A Big Smile Every Time You Email Your List…
So if you want to realize the freedom and prestige that’s only possible when you have a ravenous following, and finally be an authority in your niche… You’re going to love this.
You’ll discover how to generate leads using solo ads, but not just any leads! These leads will know you, like you and trust you based upon the fundamentals in this comprehensive intro to lead generation using solo ads.
Enroll In This Course Now So You Can Finally Build Your List, Even If You Have No Idea How To Build A Funnel, How To Interact With Your Leads, Or How To Sell Using Unshakable Email Copywriting Strategy!
About the Topic
Basically solo ads are clicks that comes from Email Blasts, or Campaigns, Sequences. You can purchase a set number of clicks from various solo ad sellers.
People receive the email about your Offer (email swipe), if they like what they read, they Click, the minute a unique person Clicks, that’s a solo ad click, then it directs them to your optin page, sales page .. extra …
They are usually sent to a squeeze page so you can build an email list. Some solo ad sellers will send directly to a sales page or article, but not many, as it is not recommended as always better to capture the leads on your own list, and Upsell them in a good email sequence, or personally connect with them, Your list is your asset, you use to connect with your leads and promote different offers and make money ( didn’t you hear the famous saying: the money is in the list)!
Solo Ads is used most in Business Opportunities, make money online offers, Work From Home, Weight Loss, diet, Personal Development & now Cryptocurrency offers and it’s because Solo ads is a highly-scalable PPC (Pay Per Click) traffic source. It is different from other red-tape-intensive self-serving PPC networks such as Facebook Ads and Google Adwords, With Solo Ads There’s No Red Tape & No Limitations!
Traditional Pay Per Click sources are painfully slow. First obstacle you bump against is the endless hoops you must jump through to get your offer listed on the network and approved by the mods, which can take weeks, not days or mere hours.
As you can see from the above, Solo Ads are highly targeted, As the person that receives the email is someone requested information or signed up to a newsletter to receive those offers vs Banner ads are not highly targeted, you can get tons of useless clicks and Bot clicks and spiders .. extra … So You need to generate allot more numbers in banner ads to get what you could possibly get in one small solo ad.
Solo ad leads are delivered to you in a high state of readiness to buy. It’s a well-known scientific fact that people make buying decisions with their emotion and justify with logic. And while most prospects you get with traditional PPC sources are skeptical and analytical…
Solo Ad Terms You Really Should Know:
The solo ad industry uses many terms you should know. Here are the most popularly used terms and what they mean:
Click :In the solo ad industry, a click is when someone clicks a link and is sent to your landing page.
Unique Click: A unique click is a single visit from the same person. If the same person clicks a link multiple times he is only counted as 1 unique click.
Funnel Clicks: Clicks coming from a sales funnel or thank you page are called funnel clicks.
Click Broker: A click broker buys clicks from multiple sellers and resells them to buyers. Many click brokers only deal in large click orders.
CPC: CPC stands for cost per click. This is the amount you paid for each click sent to your landing page regardless if they took any action at all.
EPC: Earnings per click. This is the amount you made per click sent to your landing page. For example, if you received 100 clicks and made $60, your EPC would be sixty cents.
Swipe: A swipe, also known as a swipe file, is the email you send to a subscriber on an email list. On occasion a solo ad seller will ask for the swipe file you want him to send.
Tier 1: Tier 1 refers to clicks coming from the United States, Canada, Great Britain, Australia and New Zealand. These are the preferred countries to receive clicks from since they usually produce the best sales.
Over Delivery (OD): Over delivery is the number of clicks sent over the purchased amount. It is sometimes shown as a percentage.
Opt-in Rate: Opt-in rate is the percentage of people landing on your squeeze page that actually subscribe to your email list.
Ad Swaps: An ad swap is where two email list owners email their list with the other’s ad or email swipe. Ad swaps are usually done between list owners with roughly the same size lists.
Squeeze Page: A squeeze page is a landing page that contains an email opt-in box. A typical squeeze page contains a headline, bullet points of benefits, and a call to action to subscribe to the list. Some squeeze pages give a freebie that can be downloaded after opting in.
Click Tracker: A click tracker is a script that tracks and collects statistics on clicks being sent or received. After it records the click stats it redirects the surfer to the intended destination.
Click Rotator: A click rotator is used to send clicks to a list of links. They can be set to send clicks to the links in many fashions. Most rotators allow you to set rules on what clicks to send to which links.
Where to find the best solo ads?
Solo ads is a double edged sword. It can be the best thing that ever happened to your online business. And if you’re not careful, you can easily lose thousands of dollars on fake clicks!
For more details, let’s meet inside !
- If you’re frustrated that you’ve tried building an email subscriber list, but just aren’t sure how to start on the best foot.
- If you’re an existing email marketer, or aspiring email marketer, or if you’re just interested in generating leads via solo ads.
- If you’ve thought about using solo ads as a lead generation method, but would love to take a crash course beforehand.
- If you’ve tried using solo ads before, but got ripped off, or just weren’t sure how to bond with your subscribers.
- If you’d love nothing more than to build your list with solo ads, but aren’t sure how to build a basic funnel that optimizes your traffic while establishing authority in your niche.
Created by Zach Miller
Last updated 9/2019