The Complete C Programming Bootcamp
Master C programming in Visual Studio Code. Learn pointers, macro and low level data manipulation. Embedded ready.
What you’ll learn
Be able to create professional C programs with Visual Studio Code.
Take on many challenges to create a portfolio of C projects.
Master the use of pointers.
Understand macros and the preprocessor.
Be able to use C language to program firmware for embedded systems.
Master the best technology to develop performance-critical applications.
Work in system programming or in real-time programming.
No programming experience needed – We’ll guide you through fundamentals towards advanced topics
A Mac or PC computer with access to the internet
No paid software required – We’ll develop all projects in Visual Studio Code, which is free
C is the most natural language when you learn to think the way a computer thinks. By learning C, you connect with everything that happens under the hood in your system. C is the key to developing performance-critical solutions, and this course is the key to exploring every detail of this programming language.
With Byte Garage, you will learn everything you need to become a true professional. We don’t just scratch the surface. You will discover all the background, good practices, and things you need to pay special attention to with us.
This is a brand new course, coming from a brand new team. Here some topics you will learn:
- Data Types and Variables
- Control Flow
- Dynamic Memory Allocation
- Preprocessor and Macros
- File Input and Output
- Modular Programming
This course is particularly suitable for:
- complete beginners who want to learn programming in C
- who want to learn programming closely with bare metal
- who wants to work on the firmware of embedded systems and microcontrollers
- who wants to work on high performance, high load, real-time software
- programmers who come from high-level languages curious to find out what happens under the hood
Who this course is for:
- Who wants to become a C developers
- Who wants to learn the basics and good programming practices
- Firmware developers who want to improve their knowledge of the C language
- Who wants to program thinking closely with bare metal
- Who wants to know more details on low-level things
- Arduino developers who want to become more professional
- Python developers who want to understand what’s going on under the hood
Created by Byte Garage
Last updated 4/2022
Size: 7.77 GB