The Perfect SEO Article Guide + Backlink Building Secrets
Writing, editing optimizing & marketing articles is hard. Get the hack forwell-written content = tons of organic traffic
- You will know how to optimize an article for your website to improve its SEO.
- You will know how to choose a focus keyword for better SEO.
- You will know how to use Google Snippet Technology to preview what your article will look like in the search engines-SEO
- You will know how to improve CTR (Click Through Rates) for your articles and pages,hence maintaining good SEO score.
- You will know how to SEO optimize for a single keyword or multiple.
- You will know how to build backlinks for your article- Off Page SEO.
- You will know how to create links in multiple platforms and rank your pages higher,hence improving the SEO of the website.
- You should know how to use a PC at a beginner level.
- We will show our SEO optimization work via WordPress, but these tools & optimizations are applicable to all websites and content management systems.
BUY THIS COURSE and GET 2 COURSES FOR THE PRICE OF 1!!!
Zach Miller’s Course Includes:
Article Optimization for Page 1 Rankings
The first and most important step of any online business is making sure you have the right keywords to build your whole foundation upon. Without knowing the right search terms for your niche, all the optimization in the world wouldn’t help you rank higher or get more traffic. So we start there, first!
A perfectly optimized article can bring in 100’s or even 1000’s of hungry visitors looking to buy something. So once you know the terms, phrases, topics (aka keywords) you’ll be writing on, we dive into the topic of optimization for each and every article you make. All of my articles rank well in Google because I follow these ideas. They only focus on a single keyword or long tail keyphrase at a time, thus allowing me a better opportunity to rank well in search engines.
Once you know how to write these articles, I’m going to give you a simple life-hack that will cut your writing time by 86%!!!
Content Marketing: The Strategy to Market in Minutes
Tired of writing articles, blog posts, creating pictures, infographics, videos and getting ZERO TRAFFIC? If so, then I have the solution for you.
Content Marketing is the beautiful art of making work that matters — and then, finding ways to share it with people who want to see it.
Imagine posting photos to your Instagram account and gaining a following for your work. Even meeting the right clients by giving them what they want (i.e. cultivating a relationship instead of feeling like a sleazy salesperson).
What if you could create something that people actually wanted to download? You can communicate with your audience so THEY LOVE YOU!
You can end up creating fans and followers in an authentic way! If you’re tired of creating content that doesn’t go anywhere, in our content marketing course you’ll learn our proven strategies for building an audience, growing your leads, and creating valuable content that actually gets shared.
Along the way, I’ll share with you specific strategies for growing an audience, building a body of work, and positioning you as a thought leader within your industry.
Sasha Miller’s Course Includes:
SEO isn’t dead, but it isn’t as easy as it used to be… It Used to Be As Easy As Popping Your Keywords In A Few Times & BOOM – First Page Rankings! NOT ANYMORE!
Those days are long gone and now it’s MUCH MORE difficult to rank for keywords. It’s time to get more strategic in our SEO methods. If you’re not, you’ll be wasting a TON of time and money. The GOOD NEWS is… Many of the major issues we encounter with modern-day SEO can be solved in this course…
This course provides:
How to Install & Use Yoast SEO Plugin
How to Optimize Your Images in Bulk & Why It Helps for SEO
How to Optimize Your Tags, Categories and Permalinks
How to Get Reviews to Show Up Next to Your Content in Google
How to Rank High in Google Nowadays (in 2018)
Why Content is King in SEO & How to Produce Quality Content
How to Get an SEO Audit of Your Site for FREE
How to Remove Bad Backlinks
SEO Tips for Beginners like (What SEO Is, What Meta Data Is, What Backlinks Are, ect.)
And a few BONUSES you’re gonna love!
- In lecture 2 I go over Yoast SEO Plugin
- Lecture 3 I go into the actual article optimization. I cover all the other aspects from there.
- Lectures 4-7 How to Optimize Various Elements in WordPress
- Lectures 8-9 How to Rank Higher in Google
- Lectures 10-15 SEO Tips
Sasha, How Do You Know So Much About SEO?
I’ve been in the SEO-game for about 8 years now. For those 8 years most of my income came from doing keyword research and optimization services both through my own company and through Freelancing. While I’m no longer a service provider, I still use Google’s engine every single day which means SEO and keywords are still very important for us to understand as online business workers.
Who Will Most Benefit From This Course?
Whether you’re a blogger, author, digital marketer, coach, consultant, or any other type of online professional looking to increase your keyword rankings, traffic and your visibility in the search engines, you’ll benefit greatly by learning the tips in this course.
Why Is Optimization Important?
A perfectly optimized article can bring in 100’s or even 1000’s of hungry visitors looking to buy something. So once you know the keywords you want to focus on, we’ll dive into each element of optimization that you’ll do in every article you create. My articles rank well in Google because I follow these ideas. I only focus on a single keyword or long tail keyword phrase at a time which allows me a better opportunity to rank higher in the search engines.
What are you waiting for? Enroll right now and discover how to optimize your content like a pro to increase your SEO and traffic.
Still Need More Reasons to Take This Course?
- You get lifetime access to course material.
- You can ask me questions and see me respond to every single one of them thoughtfully!
- The techniques you will learn in this course are simple, easy and effective! Master the art of finding easier-to-rank long-tail keywords. The same strategies used for clients. This course will also layout how to best use your keywords for maximum SEO and build content around keywords that will drive organic traffic to your blog, squeeze page, website, store or social media profile!
In this course, you will learn how to achieve Perfect SEO Optimized Articles to Rank Page 1 on Google from beginner level to advanced methods, including the use of wordpress SEO plugins like Yoast, plus a few special BONUSES I know you’ll love! See you inside!
- SEO Firms
- Keyword Researchers & SEO Workers
- Online Marketers
- Online Businesses
- Content Marketers
- Home Based Businesses
- Anyone with a product/service to sell
Created by Zach Miller, Sasha Miller
Last updated 9/2019
Size: 3.45 GB