The Python Mega Course: Build 10 Real World Applications
Start Python from the basics and learn how to create 10 amazing and professional Python programs used in the real world!
- Go from a total beginner to an advanced-Python programmer
- Create 10 real-world Python programs (no useless programs)
- Solidify your skills with bonus practice activities throughout the course
- Create an app that translates English words
- Create a web-mapping app
- Create a portfolio website
- Create a desktop app for storing book information
- Create a webcam video app that detects objects
- Create a web scraper
- Create a data visualization app
- Create a database app
- Create a geocoding web app
- Create a website blocker
- Send automated emails
- Analyze and visualize data
- Use Python to schedule programs based on computer events.
- Learn OOP (Object-Oriented Programming)
- Learn GUIs (Graphical-User Interfaces)
- A computer (Windows, Mac, or Linux).
- No prior knowledge of Python is required.
- No previous programming experience needed.
The Python Mega Course is one of the top online Python courses with over 100,000 enrolled students and is targeted toward people with little or no previous programming experience. The course follows a modern-teaching approach where students learn by doing. You will start Python from scratch by first creating simple programs. Once you learn the basics you will then be guided on how to create 10 real-world complex applications in Python 3 through easy video explanations and support by the course instructor. Some of the applications you will build during the course are database web apps, desktop apps, web scraping scripts, webcam object detectors, web maps, and more. These programs are not only great examples to master Python, you can also use any of them as a portfolio once you have built them.
By buying the course you will gain lifetime access to all its videos, coding exercises, quizzes, code notebooks, and the Q&A inside the course where you can ask your questions and get an answer the same day. On top of that you are covered by the Udemy 30-day money back guarantee, so you can easily return the course if you don’t like it.
If you don’t know anything about Python, do not worry! In the first two sections, you will learn Python basics such as functions, loops, and conditionals. If you already know the basics, then the first two sections can serve as a refresher. The other 22 sections focus entirely on building real-world applications. The applications you will build cover a wide range of interesting topics:
- Web applications
- Desktop applications
- Database applications
- Web scraping
- Web mapping
- Data analysis
- Data visualization
- Computer vision
- Object-Oriented Programming
Specifically, the 10 Python applications you will build are:
- A program that returns English-word definitions
- A program that blocks access to distracting websites
- A web map visualizing volcanoes and population data
- A portfolio website
- A desktop-graphical program with a database backend
- A webcam motion detector
- A web scraper of real estate data
- An interactive web graph
- A database web application
- A web service that converts addresses to geographic coordinates
To consider yourself a professional programmer you need to know how to make professional programs and there’s no other course that teaches you that, so join thousands of other students who have successfully applied their Python skills in the real world. Sign up and start learning Python today!
- Those with no prior knowledge of Python.
- Those who know Python basics and want to master Python
Created by Ardit Sulce
Last updated 7/2019
English, Italian [Auto-generated]
Size: 3.49 GB