Microsoft SQL from A to Z
The Complete Guide to SQL Querying
What you’ll learn
Complete literal SELECT statements.
Complete basic SELECT statements querying against a single table
Filter data using the WHERE clause
Sort data using the ORDER BY clause
Learn about database design and normalization
Using joins, return columns from multiple tables in the same query
Understand the difference between the INNER JOIN, LEFT/RIGHT OUTER JOIN, and FULL OUTER JOIN
Complete SQL statements that use aggregate functions
Group data together using the GROUP BY clause
Filter groups of data using the HAVING clause
Use built-in SQL Server functions
Understand SQL Server Data Types and Type Casting
Work with Table Expressions: Derived Tables and CTEs
Use CASE Statements
I assume that you have NO SQL or database background before taking this course.
You need to have a Windows computer or the ability to run a Windows Operating System on your computer.
This course is an extension of our previous course, “Microsoft SQL for Beginners”. This course, “Microsoft SQL from A to Z” contains all the course material and content from the previous course plus the additional MANY new lectures on more intermediate and advanced-level SQL querying topics. Students who sign up for this course will also have access to our 150+ page “Complete T-SQL Querying Guide” as an added bonus to assist you in the learning process.
Do you want to learn a skill that can help you earn nearly $100,000 per year? If so, then this course is for you!
SQL (Structured Query Language) is the language we use to interact with databases that store data. This allows us to retrieve data with ease and simplicity. As terms like business intelligence and big data become more familiar, businesses will need more people to learn the SQL language.
This course will teach you how to use the SQL language within Microsoft SQL Server, one of the most popular database engines in the world.
You will have plenty of video lessons to teach you the majority of the content. Each section includes practice problems or additional e-books to help reinforce what you learn in the video tutorials.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who works with data, tables, or databases!
- Someone who wants to learn the foundational skill of big data and data analytics.
- Those who work in organizations where the company typically uses Microsoft databases. This course uses Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL (Microsoft SQL) variant of the SQL language. Those who work with Oracle, DB2, or MySQL might not gain as much from this course.
- If you work in: marketing, finance, accounting, operations, sales, manufacturing, healthcare, financial services, or any other industry/function that collects information
- Someone who wants to learn skills that give them the potential to earn near SIX figures!
Last updated 4/2019
EnglishEnglish [Auto], Indonesian [Auto], 3more